Understanding the condition of your home, from the perspective of a potential home-buyer...and informed by an experienced inspection team who works for home-buyers everyday...could make all the difference between a smooth, hassle-free selling experience, and an ongoing ordeal of back-and-forth negotiations.
Everyday, home owner's fall prey to TWO disastrous pitfalls when selling their home:
1) One, is allowing greedy potential home-buyers, (or worse, uninformed, unexperienced service "professionals" ) to sell (coerce) them on unnecessary home upgrades in defence of a "fair purchase offer".
2) The second, is the home owner's themselves, having lived in the home for so long, becoming "nose-blind" to the myriad of potential issues that are easy to sniff out (or might downright stink!) to potential home buyers.
• A pre-sale inspection is an educational walk-through of your home, with a thorough assessment of its systems.
• Advice and recommendations are given based on your goals as a home-owner, or potential home-seller.
• A report is then provided to the you, for further reference.
For more information or to book your inspection Contact Us now.
Pre-Sale Consultation Service - starting at $249 (+ tax)
AT EVERY INSPECTION WE:
- Utilize quality tools when necessary, including infrared camera, moisture meters, electrical testers, water-pressure gauges, etc.
- Carry card-reading terminals for on-site credit payment, as well as accepting Interac e-transfer, cheques, or cash.
- Inspect as a two-man team to be quick and thorough.
- Are happy to show you how various systems of your home work. We have over 35 years of certified trades experience.
- Are available for any questions or concerns before, during and after the inspection.
- Are fully bonded and insured. Your confidence in our performance is our main concern.
- Are pet-friendly and pet-conscious. Let us know about any furry friends with whom we may be sharing the inspection property.
- E-mailed to you for future reference.
- Are easy to read and understand.
- Include colour photos for greater clarification of reported conditions.
Kingston • Napanee • Gananoque